Saturday, April 23, 2011

special for you...

I Am With You

© Allyce~louise
When you close your eyes I am with you,
When you sleep I shall protect you.
When you are angry I will be there to calm,
When you are ill I am there to care for you.


When your upset I'll be there to comfort you,
When you weep I shall dry your tears.


In the darkest of hours of the night,
when all your fears and doubts consume your mind,
all I ask of you is that your re-read this
as reminder of how I love you
with all my heart, body and soul.



Source: I Am With You, Friends Forever Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/friend/poetry.asp?poem=31511#ixzz1KKcc6QtY
Family Friend Poems
thanks a lot to all my friends...i appreciate it so much!
nothing can replace this relationship...just die will seperate us....
member!
haha...member saya!
kreatif and luhur!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jelajah - Pulau Pinang 2 hari 1 malam

Hai u all. Ni cik syira nak update setelah setahun lebih. hahahaha Nak tawan hati para followers, meh kami share jenjalan kami p Penang. ...